The 2nd youngest player in NBA, Ingram, is an extremely talented player and his height, 6.9 feet, makes him a nightmare for other players and an advantage to his team. He was selected by the Los Angeles Lakers with the second overall pick in the 2016 NBA draft. He is also one of the most tattooed men in NBA, who has started getting inks at 15 years of age. Let’s understand the meanings behind his tattoos.
1. “Live for Today, Pray for Tomorrow” on his Chest
2. “Celtic Cross with Wings” on his Chest
Tattoo: Celtic Cross with wings
Meaning: Ingram has a massive tattoo of a winged Celtic cross inked on his chest. In an interview, he said that it was to pay tribute to his deceased family members.
3. “Donald and Joann” on his Right and Left Shoulders
Tattoo: Donald and Joann
Meaning: Ingram has inked his shoulders with the names of his parents. Donald is his father’s name, and Joann is his mother’s name.
4. Numeral “4” on his Chest
5. “Spade” on his Chest
6. Numeral “104” on his Stomach
7. “Praying Angel” on his Waist
8. “Hands Shaking” on his Lower Waist
9. “Script” on his Left Forearm
10. “Barbed Wire Wrist Band” on Right Wrist
11. “Basketball” on his Right Forearm
12. “Dear Angels, Your Memories Are Always In My Heart” with Praying hands on his Right Shoulder
Tattoos: Hands Cupped in Prayer and a quote”Dear Angels, Your Memories Are Always In My Heart.”
Meaning: Ingram has Praying hands tattoo inked on his right Shoulder. A quote, Dear Angels, Your Memories Are Always In My Heart, is inked near the cupped hands. This tattoo is inked to pray the tribute to all the deceased members of his family. Ingram has himself drew the blueprint of this tattoo as he has a passion for drawing since childhood.
13. “In Life, all you have is time” with a Pendulum Clock on his Upper Right Arm
14. “God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot” on his Right Forearm
15. “Courage to face the days I wanted” on his Right Forearm
16. “Wisdom makes the difference” On his Right Forearm
17. “Rose” on his Right Shoulder
18. “Faith” below his Right Elbow
19. “Lips with Tongue” on his Right Elbow
20. “Flying Bird” on his Right Elbow
21. “7B” on his Right Wrist
22. “Masked Face” on his Right Upper Arm
23. “Two Dice” on his Right Forearm
24. “Face of a Lion” on his Right Upper Arm
25. “LLB” on his Right Forearm
26. “Believe” on his Right Wrist
27. “Strong” on his Left Wrist
28. Writing on his Right Forearm
29. “Heart with J” on his Right Ring Finger
30. “Nothing’s Promised” on his Both Biceps
31. “‘Family’ in Heart shaped rope ending to a Celtic cross” on his Left Forearm
32. “OTF NLMB” on his Left Elbow
33. “Fingers emerging from an Eye” on his Left Elbow
34. “Alienated image” on the Back of his Left Shoulder
35. “Small City-252-Big Dreams” on his Upper Left Arm
Tattoo: Small city-252-Big Dreams
Meaning: Ingram has inked the phrase Small city, Big Dreams with numeral 252 between them. The number, 252 is the code area of the Kinston in North Carolina which is his Birthplace. He carries the hometown pride with himself everywhere.
36. “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to other” with Rising Sun on his Left Elbow
37. “one-Trey” On his Left Wrist
38. Initials “BXI” on his Left Forearm
Meaning: Ingram has inked the initials BXI on his left forearm. These are the initials of his name, Brandon Xavier Ingram.
39. “Christ the Redeemer- Statue” on his Left Forearm
40. “Family, Love, Honor and Loyalty” in Star Shaped Design on his Left Upper Arm
41. “STRONG Survive” on his Left Forearm
42. Rose on his Left Wrist
43. “The Fear Of Suffering Is Far Worse than the suffering itself” on his Left Biceps
Tattoo: The Fear Of Suffering Is Far Worse than the suffering itself
Meaning: Ingram has posted the quote, “The Fear Of Suffering Is Far Worse than the suffering itself,” on the backside of his upper left arm. This quote is from his great aunt, Leatha Smith, who is the inspiration to him. In an interview, he said, “She’s the reason I’m here.”
44. “Money Roll” on his Right Forearm
45. “Portrait of a Lady” on his Left Calf
Tattoo: Portrait of his aunt, “Leatha Smith”
Meaning: Ingram has inked the portrait of his aunt, Leatha Smith, on his left calf. She died before his final season in Duke. In an Interview with USA Today Sports, he told about her importance in his life and said that whatever he is today is all because of his aunt and his family. Ingram’s mother, Joann said,
“She helped raise him for five years and they were very close. Sometimes these type of moments brings out what’s underneath all the tattoos and relaxed personality.”
46. “Crown” with a Name written below it behind his Right Ear
One of the most capable defenders, Cassius Marsh, plays for the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawk. He is popularly known by his nickname, Polar Bear, given by his father. He loves tattoos and is amongst top players, having colored inscriptions inked on their bodies. Let’s dig into his skin to understand the meaning behind his tattoos.
1. “Polar Bear with American Headdress and Lee” on his Back
Tattoo: Polar bear with native American headdress and the name Lee above it.
Meaning: Marsh has a massive piece inked on his back. This tattoo is inked by the tattoo artist, Tony Adamson.On his Facebook account, he wrote about the tattoo,
“My dad’s called me ‘Polar Bear,’ basically, since the day I was born. My parents are mixed, and I came out, obviously, very, very, very light-skinned. So my dad called me ‘Polar Bear,’ and they’re the most vicious bears on the planet. So that’s what I’ve attached myself to, the polar bear. The Native American headdress is—my mom is Creole, my Dad has Native in him. The bear’s got the crosses over the eyes; I wear that in games. ‘Lee’ is my grandfather’s name, sort of a tribute to him, and my middle name. The tattoo is like me, a representation of who I am in tattoo form.“
2. “Crab” on his Chest
Meaning: Marsh has inscribed crab tattoo on his chest. In an interview, he said,
“I’m a Cancer, and I fit into that world very well, I may seem like a hard-ass on the outside, but I’m soft on the inside.”
3. “Phiranna Fish” on his Left side of Chest
4. “Diamonds” on the middle, Left, and Right area of the chest
5. “Four Animals” on his Right Knuckles
Tattoo: Lion, Bear, Wolf and a Tiger
Meaning: Marsh has got four animals inked on his right knuckles. They are lion, bear, wolf and a tiger each on each knuckle. This tattoo was inked by Tony Adamson. Cassius wrote,
“Tony Adamson, the best tattoo artist in the country! And one of my best buds! Appreciate you pulling off my impossible tasks! Check his page for the finished product from today!” on his Instagram account.
6. “Float Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee” on his Right Forearm
7. “Hybrid” on his Upper Right Arm
8. “NFL Logo” on Right Forearm
Tattoo: NFL Logo
Meaning: Marsh has inked colored logo of NFL on his right forearm to show his love and affection for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL).
9. “Polar Beer” On his Left Upper Arm
Tattoo: Polar Bear
Meaning: Marsh has inscribed the words polar bear, which, is his nickname, on his inner side of the left upper arm. His father gave him this nickname because he was very light-skinned. So, he attached himself to, the polar bear.
10. “Honeycombs and BOSS” on his Right Forearm
Tattoo: Honeycomb and BOSS
Meaning: Marsh has got the honeycomb design inked on his right forearm. Boss is inscribed at the center of the honeycombs. It is the name of his pet dog whom Marsh humorously calls “the sweetest little puppy in the world.”
11. “Trident on fire” on his Right Lower Leg
12. “The California Republic” on his Right Upper Arm
Tattoo: California Republic
Meaning: Marsh has inscribed the tattoo of the flag of California. He pays tribute to the state, as California, is his birthplace.
13. “Polar Bear with Crown” on his Right Upper Arm
Tattoo: Polar bear with crown
Meaning: Below the flag of California, Marsh has inscribed the polar bear wearing a crown.
14. “UCLA” on his Right Upper Arm
Meaning: Marsh has inked UCLA on his right upper arm. UCLA stands for University of California, Los Angeles. Marsh has started playing football since his college days at UCLA.
15. “Blooms of Lotus Flower” on his Right Wrist
16. “Flowers” on his Right Arm
17. “CA” on his Left Shoulder
Meaning: Marsh has tattoed CA on his left shoulder. It is the logo for Calfornia Angels.
18. “Hourglass” on his Neck
Meaning: Marsh has inked a colored hourglass on the right side of his neck. “Tony Adamson has inked this tattoo.In his Instagram account, he wrote,
“Time is everything! Spend it with the people that matter, doing something you love.
19. “Lightning and Stars” on his Right Shoulder
20. “Live in Love” on his Upper Chest
21. “LEBLANC” on his Left Upper Arm
Meaning: Marsh has inked Leblanc on the inner side of his left upper arm. It is the last name of his mother, Holly Ann LeBlanc. This tattoo was inked by Tony Adamson.
22. “805” on his Left Upper Arm
23. “Lily Flowers” on his Left Forearm and Hand
24. “Yin and Yang Logo” on his Right Forearm
Tattoo: Yin and Yang Logo
Meaning: Marsh has inked yin and yang logo below his NFL tattoo. The yin yang (i.e. taijitu symbol) shows a balance between two opposites with a portion of the opposite element in each section.
25. Japanese Characters on his Left Arm
26.”1992 and July” on his Left Knuckles
Meaning: Marsh has inked 1992 on his left knuckles. It is his birthdate, 7 July 1992.
27. “Dog Paws Print” on his Left Upper Arm
Tattoo: Dog Paw
Meaning: Marsh has inked Paws on his left upper arm. This along with the “BOSS” tattoo is for the honor for his four years old pit bull “Boss,” whom Marsh humorously calls “the sweetest little puppy in the world.”
28. “Commitment” on the Right wrist
29. Roman Numerals “X.X.XVII” on his Right Shoulder
30. Initial K with Red Heart on his Right Thumb
31. “What Goes Around Comes Back Around” on sides of Thumb of Both Hands
American Rapper, Jacques Webster, aka Travis Scott, started playing instruments when he was merely three years old. From his humble beginning to a high rise of stardom, he is one of the most talented artists of this era. Along with his affection and dedication to music, Travis Scott also shares a passion for tattoos, so let’s take a look at his inscriptions.
1. Monkey with Headphones on Left Shoulder
Tattoo: Monkey with Headphones attached to Celtic Cross
Meaning: Travis Scott has a monkey tattoo inked on his left shoulder. The tattoo depicts the monkey is listening to Celtic Cross through headphones.
2. Full Moon above bat on Left Upper Arm.
3. Lips on Right Upper Arm
4. Anchor near his Left Ear
5. Tiger on his Neck
6. Pow on Right Arm
7. “Lion with Wings” on Right Side of Waist
8. “Butterfly” on his Left Ankle
Tattoo: A tiny Butterfly
Meaning: Traviss has inked a tiny butterfly on his left ankle. he had this matching tattoo with his wife, Kylie Jenner. It appears the symbolic butterfly is most likely a nod to Travis’ song “Butterfly Effect,” which, of course, fans speculate is about Kylie. Tattoo Artist, JonBoy inked this tattoo.
9. Tribal Design Lines on the Skull
Tattoo: Tribal Design
Meaning: Travis has a large tattoo inked on his Skull, on the left temporal region. This tattoo is inked by the celebrity tattoo artist, Scott Campbell. According to his Instagram account, he specifically captioned the pic as, “Tour-ready,” as this tattoo was inked before the starting of his Astroworld Tour. Neither Scott nor Campbell have commented about the meaning behind this ink.
10. “Nature Landscape” in a circle on his Left Hand
Tattoo: Scenery of Portland
Meaning: Tavis has got a nature scenery tattoo which looks like hills inside a compass, on the back of his hand. It is the scenic view of his favorite place in Portland in the United States. In his Instagram account, he posted the picture of his tattoo and wrote:
“I was once asked my fav place in America to find peace. Portland is the answer. Took a trip and found happynes.”
11. “Flying Bird” between his Chest
12. Woman Screaming to Broken Heart on his Right Shoulder
13. “Cross” on his Neck
14. “PUKE” on his Neck
15. “Small Tree” on his Right Upper Arm
16. “Bee” on his Neck
17. Alphabet “L” below his Right Ear
18. Face of a Lady on his Right Hand
19. “Mercy” on his Right Wrist
20. Three Emojis on his Right Forearm
Tattoo: Sad, Smiling and one more Emojis
Meaning: Travis has inked his right Forearm with sad, smiling and one more emojis.
21. Broken Head on Right Forearm
22. Cartoonish Face on his Left Forearm
23. An animal with an apple in its mouth on his Left Forearm
24. “Smile Mood” and three Cactus Plants on his Left Elbow
25. “ART” with a Microphone on his Lower Waist
26. “Free” Below his Left Eye
27. Crying Face on the Back of his Neck
28. “Upside Down Cross” on the back of his Neck
29. Braid like Design on his Left Thumb
30. Alphabets on his Knuckles
31. Undefined Design on his Left Forearm
32. “Cactus Jack” Tattoo behind his Right Ear
Tattoo: Cactus Jack
Meaning: Scott has inscribed Cactus Jack tattoo behind his right ear. Cactus Jack, is the name of the shoe, he released with the brand, Air Jordan in June 2018 and is set to release more series of this shoe in the upcoming years.
33. Eagle on the back of his neck
34. “Antler-like Design” on his Left Forearm
35. Writing on his left Forearm
36. Cube with a circle on his Left Forearm
37. “W3” on his Left Forearm
38. Compass-like Design on his Left Wrist
39. Rose on his Right Forearm
Amethyst Amelia Kelly, popularly known as Iggy Azalea is an Australian Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, and Model. Each tattoo on her body holds her significance in her life. Iggy Azalea is known to get her tattoos frequently changed, some of her tattoos have been either removed, covered up and also crossed. Anyhow, that doesn’t stop her from getting new inks. Let’s explore her Tattoos and their Meanings.
1. ‘Colour me Free’ Tattoo
Tattoo: Colour me Free inked on her right foot.
Meaning: Iggy Azalea got the tattoo ‘Colour me Free’ inked which means “freedom and a fresh start.” It signifies her experience when she had decided to move to the U.S. from Australia for her career. It was one big step towards chasing her dreams.
2. ‘The New Classic’ Tattoo
Tattoo: The New Classic Tattoo on right-hand fingers.
Meaning: Iggy got her first album named as titled “The New Classic.” She got the title of her album inked on the three fingers of her right hand. The New Classic inked on her middle, ring, and pinkie fingers, respectively.
Iggy said about her album name, “I think people think of classic and they think of a Nas record or a Jay-Z record or The Chronic; what makes something classic is when you hear it and have that moment that is a time capsule.” However, she explained her meaning is different. “When I say ‘The New Classic,’ I just want to make records that give you that moment for fans that they can remember where they were when they heard it.”
3. ‘Flower’ Tattoo
Tattoo: Flower Tattoo on the backside of her right hand.
Meaning: Iggy Azalea has a flower inked near her wrist of her right hand. The flower is a Waratah, that is the Official State flower of New South Wales, the same place where Iggy was brought up in her childhood.
She told 103.5 KISS FM, “I’m from New South Wales in Australia, it’s a state, and this is our state flower that I have tattooed on me. A little piece of home.”
4. ‘Blindfold Horse’ Tattoo
Tattoo: Blindfold Horse inked on the inner side of her right arm.
Meaning: Iggy Azalea is well famous among her followers for her love for horses, and so is the reason behind getting this tattoo on her body. In an interview with The People in 2016, she claimed that riding horses has been therapeutic for her.
“When you’re going over jumps or riding a horse, there’s nothing else that your brain can think about. You don’t have the time to think about those other things – you just have to think about staying on the horse,” Azalea explained. It helps to be able to mentally have space where you can go for an hour or two and really switch your brain off.”
5. ‘Butterfly’ Tattoo
Tattoo: Butterfly inked on her right arm.
6. ‘Rose and Distorted Statue’ Tattoo
Tattoo: Rose and Distorted Statue on her right arm.
Meaning: Iggy has a huge Rose inked alongside the elbow of her right arm along with the Roman numeral digits of a clock face, that spiral into the center of the flower. The tattoo extends followed by a distorted statue which includes the blurred lines on the left side as a cover up for her old tattoo, which included the words “Trust Your Struggle”. Distorted Statue is another representation of the name of her album, “Digital Distortion”.
7. ‘Birds’ Tattoo
Tattoo: Two Birds on her right arm.
Meaning: Iggy has got a pair of birds inked on her right arm right below her rose tattoo. She revealed this tattoo at the GQ Men of the Year Awards in Sydney on November 16, 2016. The birds’ tattoo contains Kookaburra birds that are natives to Australia. Iggy has a great love for her country, thus she decided to get this ink, besides the Waratah flower, inked on her right wrist which also devotes her love for her hometown. This tattoo covers the major part of her Distorted Statue Tattoo.
8. ‘Birth of Venus’ Tattoo
Tattoo: Birth of Venus Portrait inked on the inner side of her right arm.
Meaning: As a cover-up for her previous flower tattoo, Iggy in November 2012 had got a large portrait inked on her right forearm. It shows the head of the Roman goddess Venus from Sandro Botticelli’s famous 1486 painting ‘The Birth of Venus‘. She calls it as Disnified because it is the cartoonish representation of the original art.
She told Power 106:
It’s a tattoo of Botticelli “The Birth of Venus,” Disneyfied, where Venus de Milo is born in a seashell…and it covers my old ugly tattoo.
9. ‘Number 7’ Tattoo
Tattoo: 7 inked on the pinky (little) finger.
Meaning: As a cover to her older tattoo ASVP on the little finger of her left hand, Iggy got 7 number inked on the petty finger. Number “7” represents her birthdate i.e June 7th birthday.
10. ‘Flower on Butt’ Tattoo
Tattoo: Floral ink on the right side of her butt.
Meaning: Azalea has a floral tattoo on the right side of her butt. She had first revealed this ink to her Fans when she had posted a twerking video on November 2017, but Iggy had confirmed that she had it for a while beforehand.
She tweeted “It’s not new and I have zero plans to share in detail with the internet haha.”
11. ‘STS’ Tattoo
Tattoo: Iggy has ‘STS’ inked on the knuckles of her right hand.
Meaning: Iggy Azalea had announced the name of her album Surviving the Summer (the name was later changed to Survive the Summer) in November 2017 and thus in December, she had revealed her tattoo which included her album’s initials “STS” on the knuckles of her right hand.
I have my knuckles tattooed….and they say “STS” which stands for “Survive the Summer” which is the title of my album that I’m going to put out in summer — fingers crossed, or this tattoo is going to have to get changed. It’s just going to be super awkward. Or I may have to get my other hand tattooed.
12. ‘DIGITAL DISTORTION’ Tattoo
Tattoo: DIGITAL DISTORTION inked on the fingers of her left hand.
Meaning: Iggy Azalea has ink which carries “DIGITAL DISTORTION” written on her left-hand fingers. She got this tattoo in devotion for her sophomore album, which was never released. She had got the tattoo from artist Rafael Valdez in March 2016. This tattoo is a coverup to two of her old “Live Love A$AP” finger tattoos which she had got removed through laser. “DIGITAL” is on her ring finger and “DISTORTION” is on her middle finger.
Standup comedian, Shayne Smith is known for his geeky jokes and massive tattoos, is the most tattoed comedian in the world. Despite his trimmed tattooed looks, Shayne is as he himself would say a huge nerd. His jokes always contain that much of nerdy stuff. He has a lot of positive energy when he performs on stage and a down to earth attitude, making him a hit with most audiences. With or without tattoos Shayne is a funny man. But it is cool to see such a heavily tattooed guy, making it on the comedy scene. Let’s have an in-depth look on his inked skin.
1. “Honor” on his Chest
2. Massive Bear on his Abdomen and Chest
3. “XXX” on his Neck
Meaning: Shayen has inked XXX on his neck. The background was given green colors. There are some arrows arising from this tattoo, which go upwards towards his cheeks.
4. “Winged Skull” on Chest
5. Bat on the Lower Abdomen
6. Swordsman on the back of his Hand
7. Emperor Swordsman on Right Elbow
Tattoo: Emperor Swordsman
Meaning: Shayne has got his right elbow inked with the colorful Emporer swordsman. This tattoo was inked by the tattoo artist, Adam Gibson.
8. Massive Skull with an ace of heart card in its mouth on his Left Shoulder
9. “FRUT” on his knuckles
Meaning: Shayne got the matching tattoo inked on his knuckles with his wife, who got CUP on her knuckles. He wrote, “We are adorable” on his Instagram post.
10. Star behind his Right Ear
11. Two Rose like Design Beside his Right Eye
12. SXE tattoo on his Upper Right Arm
13. Crescent moon with Arrow on his Left Cheek
14. BOOT on his Left Knuckles
15. BADMAN on his Right Side of Chest
16. MPQT on the back of Left Hand’s Finger
17. “Cross Silhouette” on his Right Forearm
18. Tree-Like Design on his Right Waist
19. “Rose” above his Right Eyebrow
20. “Half-Filled Heart” on his Right Thumb
21. “E, H, B, A” on the back of his Right Hands Finger
23. “Space Wolf”
Tattoo: Space Wolf
Meaning: Shayne has got the tattoo of space wolf inked on his skin. This tattoo was inked by the tattoo artist, Adam Gibson.
24. “Red Monster” on his Right Shoulder
25. “X” or “Cross” on his Right Thumb
26. Alphabets on the side of his Left Hand
27. “Cross Sign” on his Right Elbow
28. Cobwebs on his Left Arm
29. MAGNETO on his Lower Back
Meaning: Shayne has inked Magneto on his lower back. Magneto is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, commonly in association with the X-Men.
30. Alphabets U and T on his Left and Right Calves
31. Pirated Skull on the back of his Left hand
32. Emporer on his Left Lower Leg
33. “Fight For the Death” on his Right Wrist
34. Floral design on his Right Forearm
35. Knife Like on his Right Wrist
36. Undefined Design on his Left Arm
37. Knuckles on the Left Shoulder
38. Triangular Design on his Right Wrist
29. Undefined Design on the back of his Neck
30. Red Colored Pattern behind his Left Ear
31. Undefined tattoo on his Upper Left Leg
32. Star on his Left Knee
33. “Portrait of Wyat Earps” on his Right Calf
Tattoo: Portrait of Texas Jack Vermillion:
Meaning: Shayne has inked his calf muscle with the portrait of Wyat Earps. He has got this friendship tattoo with his best friend, Jared Collins, who got the tattoo of the portrait of Doc Holliday. Doc Holliday was an American gambler, gunfighter and a good friend of Wyat Earps. In his Instagram account he wrote, Doc Holliday: Wyatt Earp’s my friend. Texas Jack Vermillion: Hell, I got plenty of friends.Doc Holliday: I don’t… Thanks. Friendship tattoo with my brother.” This tattoo was inked by the tattooist, Kasey Rose.
34. Mic on his Left Forearm
35. Circular Design on his Right Upper Arm
An Argentinian footballer, who is renowned for his impeccable style of play and the ability to score goals, Paulo, started his career in 2011 with the Argentine sports club. He had the option to choose between three countries to represent on the international stage – Argentina, Poland and Italy. However, he decided to represent Argentina – as he feels Argentine and always dreamt of representing La Albiceleste. He has some inkings on his skin. Let’s have a look into his inks.
1. Armband on his Left Forearm
Tattoo: Two Black Stripes
Meaning: Paulo has got his left forearm inked with two Black strips. In an interview with an Argentinan magazine, he was asked about the meaning behind this tattoo. Paulo said, “I did it because i liked it. A teammate has the same tattoo, and i liked its aesthetics. it is similar to the bracelets used by the ancient Romans for war, but i did it for the aesthetic, rather than for whatever meaning it may have.”
2. “Crowned Football” on his Left Calf
Tattoo: Crowned Football
Meaning: Paulo has inked the football with a crown on his left calf. It shows his love, affection and dedication towards the game. This tattoo was inked by the tattooist, Noel, in Cordoba city.
3. Arabic Script on left Ribs
Tattoo: Arabic script
Meaning: Paulo has inscribed an Arabic script on his left rib cage near to his heart. In an interview with Argentinian magazine, he said that it is the most important tattoo for him as it is his mother’s name, Alice, inked in the Arabic language. This tattoo was done on 25th December 2013.
4. Arabic Script on Right Calf
Tattoo: Arabic Script
Meaning: Paulo has again inked an Arabic script on his right calf. It is his father’s name, Adolfo.
James Rodríguez is a Colombian professional footballer who is ranked among the best young players in the world. He plays as an attacking midfielder or winger for German club Bayern Munich on loan from Real Madrid, and the Colombia national team. Like all other football players, he has tattoos on his skin which distinguish him from other players while in the field. Let’s explore his inscriptions.
1. “Portrait of Jesus Christ” on Left Calf
2. “Roman Numerals” on Right Collar Bone
Meaning: James inked the roman numerals on his right collar bone. It is the birthdate of his daughter Salome, i.e. 29-05-2013.
3. “Crown” on Left Side of Chest
4. “Salome” on his Right Wrist
Meaning: James has inked his right wrist with the name Salome in cursive handwriting. It is the name of his daughter.
5. “Pilar, Dani and Juana” On his Right Upper Arm
Tattoo: Pilar, Dani, Juana
Meaning: James has got three names inscribed on the inner side of his right upper arm. These are the names of the three most important women of his life. Pilar is his mother’s name, Dina (Daniela)is his wife, and Juana is his sister’s name.
6. “Winged Diamond” with a phrase underneath it on his Spine
7. “Wolf” on his Right Side of Back
8. “Tribal animal face” on the Left Side of Back
Tattoo: Indigenous Tattoo
Meaning: James has got an indigenous art inscribed on his left side of the back. It looks like a lion face with tribal feathers hat on it.
9. “Ace of Heart Card” on his Left Upper Arm
10. Portrait of his Daughter On his Left Shoulder
11. “Pocket Watch” On his Left Upper Arm
Tattoo: Pocket watch showing time near to 1:50
Meaning: James got this classical pocket watch inscribed under the tattoo oh his daughter’s portrait. It is the time birth of his daughter, Salome.
12. “Lion” surrounded by stars on the Left Elbow
13. “Numeral 10” near his Left Elbow
Meaning: James has inscribed numeral left elbow. The number 10 is his jersey’s number.
14. Quote,‘”Cuando Una persona inclina la Cabeza ante Dios, Dios se la corona” with Cross and Rosary on his Left Upper Arm
Tattoo: Cross with a rosary with a quote, “Cuando Una persona inclina la Cabeza ante Dios, Dios e la corona”
Meaning: James has got a tattoo of Cross with a rosary attached to it. Above this, he inscribed a quote which means, “When a person bows his head before God, God will crown it.”
15. “Koi Fish surrounded by Orchid Flowers” on his Left Forearm
Tattoo: Koi Fish surrounded by Flowers
Meaning: James has inked his Left Forearm with the fish named Koi which is a European carp. Orchids and some lotus flowers surround the fish. James Rodriguez is known for his devotion to his beliefs and firm convictions. This tattoo symbolises love, affection, strength and perseverance. An old legend tells that these fish managed to swim against the current and that those who managed to climb the waterfalls became dragons.
16. “Golden Boot” on his Right Calf
Tattoo: Golden Booth and Date, ‘13-07-14’
Meaning: James has inked his right calf with golden boot and date, 13-07-14, below the boot. James won the Golden Boot for being the highest goal scorer in the 2014 World Cup.
17. Heart shaped pot emitting Fire on his Left Elbow
18. Cat Face on his Left Elbow
Borussia Dortmund star, Marco Reus is one of the most in-demand footballers on the planet at the moment. He is one of the best wingers in world football, a talented player who showed his skill at an early age. Marco is a versatile attacker who plays in the German national team. The fast-paced offensive midfield started impressing football scouts since he started playing at the age of 5. Marco is recognised in the football field because of his tattoos. He has inked all the tattoos on his Left arm till date. Let’s explore his inks and the meanings behind them.
1. Baby hand holding a Finger of an Adult Hand on Left Forearm
Tattoo: A baby hand holding the index finger of the Adult hand
Meaning: Marco has a huge tattoo inked on his left forearm. It depicts the hand of a baby holding the pointing finger of an adult hand. According to some source, this tattoo represents Marco’s hand held by his nephew, Nico’s hand.
2. “Marco and His Birthdate” on his Left Forearm
Tattoo: MARCO and 31.05.1989
Meaning: Marco has inked his name on his Left forearm. The name is inked in bold letters above his date of birth, 31.05.1989.
3. 4 Pendants on his Left Forearm
Tattoo: 4 Pendants with Alphabets, T, M, Y, M.
Meaning: Marco has a pendant tattoo inked on his left forearm. It looks like the baby hand is holding for pendants. All the pendants contain the initials of his family members name, Thomas (his father), Manuela (his mother), Yvonne (his elder sister), and Melanie(his another elder sister).
4. “Half Clock” on his Left Forearm
Tattoo: Half Clock
Meaning: Marco has inked a half clock on his left forearm. The clock shows a time, which is not clear and also the reason behind this is not known.
5. The phrase “The biggest adventure you can take is to live your dream” on Upper Left Arm
Tattoo: “The biggest adventure you can take is to live your dream”
Meaning: Marco has inked a phrase on his upper left arm, “The biggest adventure u can take is to live your dreams” in cursive handwriting. Just below the quote is ‘fire.’
5. Cloverleaf band on his Left Wrist
6. Lion on his Left Shoulder
7. Flower on the inner side of his Left Elbow
19 years old, Lil Pump aka Grazzy Garcia is an American Rapstar and music producer, who is best known for his hits, “Gucci Gang, D Rose, Broke my wrist”. His hit song “Gucci Gang” had got a good number on the US Billboard Hot 100 at a time. Young Lil’s net worth is estimated to be around $4.5 million. He is popular for his hard-partying lifestyle, and many tattoos inked all over his body. Come, let’s explore his inscriptions.
1. Numeral “17” beside his Right Eyebrow
Tattoo: Numeral 17
Meaning: Lil Pump has inked the numeral beside his right eyebrow. It was assumed that it was his birthdate 17 August 2000, but on his Instagram post, he wrote, “I got 17 b*****s & 17 whips .”
2. “Rocket Ship” below his Right Eye
3. 2 Eyes on his Right Cheek
4. “Alien” on his Forehead
5. “Powerpuff Girls” on his Neck
Tattoo: Powerpuff Girls
Meaning: Pump got the right side of his neck inked with the famous cartoon; power trio- Powerpuff girls, featuring the three original girls; Blossom, Clover, and Bubbles; in full color.
6. “Earth” on his Neck
7. “Burning Skulls” on his Front Neck
8. “UFO” on his Forehead
9. Sad Emoji between his Eyebrows
10. “Red Star” beside his Left Eye
11. “Star Sappier” below his Left Eye
12. “Skull With Crossbones” on his Right Hand
13. “Pineapple” on his Right Forearm
14. “Japanese Characters” on his Neck
Tattoo: Japanese character
Meaning: Pump got his front side of neck inked with Some Japanese characters. These characters look like it says, “Assistance or aid or support.”
15. “Gucci Logo” on his Chest
Tattoo: Logo of Gucci
Meaning: Pump has inked the logo of Gucci on his chest. His song “Gucci Gang” is about high fashion and has got him millions of fans and fame. Though other rappers also shout out brands in their songs, Pump has gone a step further, making his love of designer brands the core of his identity as an artist. He has tattooed a Gucci symbol on his body and floods his Instagram with pictures of himself in the brand.
16. “Crowned Skull” on his Right Forearm
17. Initials “LLJ” On his Left Upper Arm
Meaning: The “Gucci Gang” rapper added some more ink to his body—a tribute to XXX Tentacion (Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy), who was gunned down in Florida in June 2018. Pump shared a video on his Instagram Story, which features him tattooing “LLJ” on his arm as X’s song “Moonlight” plays in the background. Using the tattoo machine himself, Pump can be seen filling in the letters on his arm, which stand for “Long Live Jahseh.”
18. “Lion With Two Arrows” on his Neck
19. “Wolf” on his Left Upper Arm
20. “Pablo Escobar Portrait” Tattoo on his Left Forearm
Tattoo: Pablo Escobar portrait with mugshot number 1017
Meaning: Pump got his left Forearm inked with the portrait of Pablo Escobar with mugshot number, 1017, below it. He posted a video on youtube and said that he got his uncle, Pablo Escobar, inked on him.
21. Cartoon face on his Left Forearm
Tattoo: Cartoon face having coloured dreadlocks
Meaning: Lil pump has inked his left forearm with the cartoon face. The tattoo is coloured and has dreadlocks similar to pump himself.
22. Two Cartoon Character on Right Elbow
Tattoo: Two cartoon character
Meaning: Pump has got his right elbow inked with two cartoon characters. One is a girl, and one is a boy inked in colors. It looks like a cartoon couple.
23. A Creature Wearing Helmet with Two swords on his Left Upper Arm
24. “Spade” beside his Left Eyebrow
25. Unknown Tattoo on his Left Wrist
Kiwi Basketball player, Steven Adams is known for his good looks, glorious moustache, his height and of course the giant arm tattoo. He plays for an American basketball team, Oklahoma City Thunder. He was the first New Zealander to get selected by the Thunder with the 12th overall pick in the 2013 National Basketball Association Draft. Let’s explore his tattoo.
“Funaki” surrounded by Polynesian Design on his Right Arm and Chest
Tattoo: Funaki covered by Polynesian or Maori Culture Design
Meaning: Steven has inked his full giant arm with a Polynesian design. Earlier, the right forearm was inked with his middle name, Funaki, which was later covered by the Maori culture design- Polynesian tattoo. This tattoo pays tribute to his connection to his Maori culture (New Zealand) and Tongan roots (Tonga Island), on his mother’s side. This tattoo was inked by the tattoo artist, Tuigamala Andy Tauafiafi, who owns Wellington’s Taupou Tatau, Tattoo Studio. The New Zealand Herald interviewed the tattoo artist about steven’s tattoo. He said,” “He sat for about eight hours, but if you can understand that his forearm is probably someone’s whole arm. I thought, ‘man, he’s a big man’ – it took double time.” He added, ” I don’t want to go into too much about his tattoo because tattoos are a personal thing. All I can say about what we created for Steven was … the tattoo that he did get was half Maori and half Tongan. What we did represented family, strength and protection. With any Polynesian or Maori culture, those are the main things. I guess it’s to keep him grounded and have the support with him – not in body, but in spirit.” Steven posted a picture of himself and Mr Tauafiafi on Twitter, saying: “Thank you Taupou Tatau for the fresh ink. Much love, brother.”