Police: Man injured in Baton Rouge shooting, home damaged

BATON ROUGE, La. (Louisiana First) — A man was left injured after a shooting early Thursday morning in Baton Rouge.

The Baton Rouge Police Department said officers were called around 2 a.m. to the 1700 block of N. 15th Street, where they found a man who had been shot. His injuries are not considered life-threatening. Police said the home was “shot up.”

Emergency medical services officials confirmed that one person was transported to the hospital.

Multiple BRPD units and police tape were observed at the scene. Detectives are searching for a suspect and motive in connection with this shooting.

The investigation remains ongoing. More information will be shared as it becomes available.

Latest News


Discover more from RSS Feeds Cloud

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Discover more from RSS Feeds Cloud

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading