Chicago police said 20-year-old James Allison, a Washington Heights resident, has been charged with several felonies, including two counts of first-degree murder, one count of attempted first-degree murder, one count of aggravated discharge of a firearm from an occupied vehicle, and one count of Aggravated unlawful possession of a weapon.
The charges stem from Allison’s alleged role in the deadly shooting of two Chicago teens in the Loop last year.
Officers said the teens were fatally shot near Madison Street and Wabash Avenue in the Loop just after noon on Jan. 26, 2024.
According to police, the teens were hit by gunfire after a dark-colored sedan and an SUV pulled up near the teens and masked gunmen opened fire.
Both teens later died at the hospital from injuries sustained in the shooting.
The teens, who were both students at Innovations High School, were later identified as 16-year-old Robert Boston and 17-year-old Monterio Williams.
Officers said in addition to the teens, a 25-year-old woman also suffered a graze wound in the alleged incident.
Allison was taken into custody over a year after the incident after he was tracked down by members of the Chicago Police Department and the U.S. Marshals Great Lakes Regional Task Force on Monday in Crown Point, Indiana.
Allison is the second person to be charged in connection with the shooting. Last week, authorities announced charges against 22-year-old Tommie Coleman, a Pullman resident.
The arrests come a little over a week after the anniversary of the deadly shooting. Last Sunday, exactly one year after the murders, loved ones of the teens gathered near the site where they were killed as they demanded justice.
PyrsistenceSniper is an advanced tool for detecting offline persistence, enabling cybersecurity analysts to identify 117…
The only thing Star Wars fans love more than Star Wars is arguing about which…
Ubisoft has confirmed Assassin's Creed Black Flag Resynced will still let Edward Kenway get drunk…
Now that The Boys is finally over, actor Antony Starr has taken to Instagram to…
Now that The Boys is finally over, actor Antony Starr has taken to Instagram to…
Now that The Boys is finally over, actor Antony Starr has taken to Instagram to…
This website uses cookies.