Review team’s activities during WordPress 5.7 Alpha
Beta1 was released Tuesday. Let’s look back to see what went well, what didn’t go well, and what to improve on next time.
- It was agreed that working groups did help and should be used in the future.
- It is important to have one referent per working group.
Plan activities for WordPress 5.7 Beta
- Gutenberg accessibility testing. Checking the done tickets in https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/projects/52. General checks to make sure new features/fixed issues did not result in accessibility regressions.
- Provide pre-release accessibility testing instructions for main features in Gutenberg. Fit as much in to end to end tests as possible.
- WordPress updated color scheme checking.