I reckon releasing new software trumps just biden yer time, and so I’m pleased to announce the latest release of phpPgAdmin, version 7.13.0.
This release incorporates the following changes:
- Add support for Postgres 13
- Add provisional support for Postgres 14
- Upgrade Jquery library to 3.4.1 (Nirgal)
- Allow users to see group owned databases when using “owned only”
- Fix bug where sorting on selects dumped you to the table screen (MichaMEG)
Note this release drops support for PHP 7.1, and will be the last release to support PHP 7.3.
For more information on phpPgAdmin, check out our project page at https://github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin/
You can download the release at: https://github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin/releases/tag/REL_7-13-0
For complete details of changes, please see the HISTORY file and/or commit logs. We hope you find this new release helpful!