Tam High School on lockdown due to police activity
MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Tam High School is on lockdown Monday afternoon due to “criminal(s) in the area,” according to the Marin County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s officials are asking anyone within a 1/4 mile radius of the school to shelter in place.
The school is located at 700 Miller Avenue in Mill Valley.
All students are safe at this time, officials said.
Further details are unavailable at this time.
Check back for updates
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- Dems ask GOP senators to call Bolton in impeachment trial
- Top Big Game headlines: 49ers vs. Chiefs
- Tam High School on lockdown due to police activity
- Big Game Bound’s Jarrett Payton on why loss of Kobe Bryant hits home for all of us
- Fellow sportscaster reveals to Jarrett Payton he used to babysit him, brings evidence