The Pagelayer team has released version 1.0.5.
This version has many UI and UX improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Feature] Added new widgets – Contact Email, Phone, Address, Copyright. You can specify these defaults and it will be changed throughout the website.
- [Feature] Added the screen mode option for the custom Column Width in Column widget.
- [Feature] Accordian Content Padding and border radius have been added.
- [Feature] Added breakpoint settings for Tablet and Mobiles
- [Feature] Premium Feature – Added the feature to make an element sticky
- [Feature] Added the option to save default Social Profile URLs. These URLs will be used while editing and can be altered while editing.
- [Task] Now when you undo and redo, the affected element will become active and the page will also scroll to that element.
- [Task] For a Cite in Quotes, text align option has been added.
- [Task] Added the option to remove the Icon selected in the icon properties.
- [Task] In mobile/tablet view we have improved the responsive beahviour.
- [Task] The Ctrl-z and Ctrl-y behaviour has been further improved. Now when you undo, the actions within the last 200 milli seconds will be undone.
- [Bug-Fix] Added overflow to accordion items to fix the overflow in some cases.
- [Bug-Fix] Ctrl-z will now work on the entire window. Previously you had to focus back on the editor and then it would work. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] While editing the header if the Row was at 0px of the window, the row options were not visible. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The Add New Section / Widgets area at the bottom of the content window was aligned to the right. Now its centered.
- [Bug-Fix] The column width dragging feature had some bugs where it would not allow resize. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The anchor overlay in the icon box / image box widgets was going wrong. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In editor, on clicking setting and property close icons in left bar, the left bar move was triggered. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] We were not registering pagelayer actions while resizing the columns. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases the video url was sanitize properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The custom width property of the element in the options was not working properly. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 180000+ active Pagelayer users.
We have launched Pagelayer Pro with features like 65+ widgets, 400+ sections, Theme Builder, WooCommerce Builder, Theme Creator and Exporter, Form Builder, Popup Builder, etc.
Promotional Offer : If you buy Pagelayer Pro before 31st March, 2020 then you will get an additional year free and your license will expire on 31st March, 2022.
The Pagelayer Team