The Pagelayer team has released version 1.0.3.
We have launched Pagelayer Pro with features like 60+ widgets, 400+ sections, Theme Builder, WooCommerce Builder, Theme Creator and Exporter, Form Builder, Popup Builder, etc.
This version has many UI and UX improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Feature] You can now drag the left bar to the right or keep it in the center. Even if you close it, the properties will appear if you edit an existing element.
- [Feature] Added a navigator to see the elements structurally.
- [Feature] Added Font-Awesome 5 with backward compatibility for v4.
- [Feature] Added Position Styles for an element. You can now set the position of an element to Relative, Absolute, Fixed. Various customizations are now possible because of this.
- [Feature] Added ctrl+d to duplicate the active element.
- [Feature] Added custom x/y position for background image in Element Options for all widgets.
- [Task] Font-Awesome 5 will now be gzipped and served.
- [Task] Pagelayer editor icons have been updated.
- [Task] Added a X-icon option in the widget search field to clear the search box.
- [Task] Added Spread and Inset / Outset options to Box Shadow.
- [Task] Added background slider option in Row and Columns for the Pro version.
- [Task] Added the option to add the Pagelayer Pro license in the Free Version and install the Pro version from the license page itself.
- [Bug-Fix] A trigger action was causing things to break in WordPress 5.3. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] List item was not getting a width of 100% of the holder. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases the cache control for the editor JS was failing. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] If text shadow was given to a heading for hover, it was not working. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 100000+ active Pagelayer users.
Promotional Offer : If you buy Pagelayer Pro before 31st March, 2020 then you will get an additional year free and your license will expire on 31st March, 2022.
The following is a screenshot of the new 1.0.3 with the left bar in the center :
The Pagelayer Team