Toshiba 12TB / 14TB NAS HDD MN07ACA12T and MN07ACA14T released
- KEY FEATURES
• Up to 14 TB Capacity (model line-up also includes
12 TB, 10 TB, 8 TB, 6 TB and 4 TB)
• 7,200 rpm Performance
• SATA 6.0 Gbit/s Interface
• MTTF of 1,000,000 hours
• 180 total TB Transferred per Year Workload
• Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors for Great
Scalability and Good Performance
• 24/7 operation
• Home and SOHO NAS
• Small business server and storage
• Archiving and data back-up
• Private cloud storage
|Interface||SATA 6 Gbit/s|
|Formatted Capacity||14TB||12TB||10 TB||8 TB||6 TB||4 TB|
|Buffer Size||256 MiB||128 MiB|
|Rotation Speed||7,200 rpm|
|Maximum Sustained Data Rate (Typ.)||248 MiB/s||242 MiB/s||237 MiB/s||230 MiB/s||205 MiB/s||185 MiB/s|
|Active Idle Power Consumption (Typ.)||4.54 W||4.28 W||7.22 W||6.2 W||6.7 W||5.2 W|
|Weight (Max)||720 g||770 g||720 g|
Examples of Advanced Format Icons recommended by IDEMA
The symbols below are not necessarily printed on the products with the described features.
- 512-byte emulation (512e)
- The “Advanced Format AF” and “AF” symbols generally mean the disk supports 512-byte emulation; but it may also be used on disks capable of both 512e and 4Kn operation.
- 4K native (4Kn)
- The “Advanced Format 4Kn” and “4Kn” symbols mean the disk drive support 4K byte sector length only.
- Product image may represent a design model.
- Definition of capacity: A terabyte (TB) is 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and/or pre-installed software applications, or media content. Actual formatted capacity may vary.
- A kibibyte (KiB) means 210, or 1,024 bytes, a mebibyte (MiB) means 220, or 1,048,576 bytes, and a gibibyte (GiB) means 230, or 1,073,741,824 bytes.
- Read and write speed may vary depending on the host device, read and write conditions, and file size.
- “3.5-inch” mean the form factor of HDDs. They do not indicate drive’s physical size.
- Workload is defined as the amount of data written, read or verified by commands from host system.
The post Toshiba 12TB / 14TB NAS HDD MN07ACA12T and MN07ACA14T released appeared first on HDD Compares.
Go to Source