Version 2.3.0 of SoftHSM has been released.
- Issue #130: Upgraded to PKCS#11 v2.40.
- Minor changes to some return values.
- Added CKA_DESTROYABLE to all objects. Used by C_DestroyObject().
- Added CKA_PUBLIC_KEY_INFO to certificates, private, and public key objects. Will be accepted from application, but SoftHSM will currently not calculate it.
- Issue #142: Support for CKM_AES_CTR.
- Issue #155: Add unit tests for SessionManager.
- Issue #189: C_DigestKey returns CKR_KEY_INDIGESTIBLE when key attribute CKA_EXTRACTABLE = false. Whitelist SHA algorithms to allow C_DigestKey in this case.
- Issue #225: Show slot id after initialization.
- Issue #247: Run AppVeyor (Windows CI) for each PR and merge.
- Issue #257: Set CKA_DECRYPT/CKA_ENCRYPT flags on key import to true. (Patch from Martin Domke)
- Issue #261: Add support for libeaycompat lib for FIPS on Windows. (Patch from Matt Hauck)
- Issue #262: Support importing ECDSA P-521 in softhsm-util.
- Issue #276: Support for Botan 2.0.
- Issue #279: Editorial changes from Mountain Lion to Sierra. (Patch from Mike Neumann)
- Issue #283: More detailed error messages when initializing SoftHSM.
- Issue #285: Support for LibreSSL. (Patch from Alon Bar-Lev)
- Issue #286: Update .gitignore. (Patch from Alon Bar-Lev)
- Issue #291: Change to enable builds and reports on new Jenkinks environment.
- Issue #293: Detect cppunit in autoconf. (Patch from Alon Bar-Lev)
- Issue #309: CKO_CERTIFICATE and CKO_PUBLIC_KEY now defaults to CKA_PRIVATE=false.
- Issue #314: Update README with information about logging.
- Issue #330: Adjust log levels for failing to enumerate object store. (Patch from Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos)
Issue #216: Better handling of CRYPTO_set_locking_callback() for OpenSSL.
Issue #265: Fix deriving shared secret with ECC.
Issue #280: HMAC with sizes less than L bytes is strongly discouraged. Set a lower bound equal to L bytes in ulMinKeySize and check it when initializing the operation.
Issue #281: Fix test of p11 shared library. (Patch from Lars Silvén)
Issue #289: Minor fix of ‘EVP_CipherFinal_ex’. (Patch from Viktor Tarasov)
Issue #297: Fix build with cppunit. (Patch from Ludovic Rousseau)
Issue #302: Export PKCS#11 symbols from the library. (Patch from Ludovic Rousseau)
Issue #305: Zero pad key to fit the block in CKM_AES_KEY_WRAP.
Issue #313: Detecting CppUnit when using Macports. (Patch from mouse07410)